My FIFA 23 won't launch after the previous update, my EA AntiCheat wont show up

by verycoldest

Original Post

My FIFA 23 won't launch after the previous update, my EA AntiCheat wont show up

★★★ Newbie

My FIFA 23 won't launch after the previous update, my EA AntiCheat didn't show up. Idk why but I've tried all tutorials that I search.

I've tried to:

1. reinstall EA AntiCheat

2. Update my graphic card driver

3. Update my windows (windows 10)

4. Install the certificate in the installation folder

5. Unblock the firewall and turn off the antivirus

6. Reinstall the game 3 times

That solution above DIDN'T work for me, does anyone have an idea what should I do? Please EA don't waste my money

Message 1 of 4 (318 Views)

Re: My FIFA 23 won't launch after the previous update, my EA AntiCheat wont show

★★ Novice
@verycoldest Yep same here, nothing shows up, no anti cheat Frown
Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

Re: My FIFA 23 won't launch after the previous update, my EA AntiCheat wont show

★★★ Newbie

sorry to hear that bro, I'm still trying right now. Also let me know when you find a solution

Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@verycoldestI fixed mine. I did 4 digital signatures, I have Fifa installed on my 2nd SSD Drive( D: ) so I did the 2 digital signatures in Drive ( D: ) and I also went into my Drive( C : ) program files, EA, AC and did the 2 digital signatures in there too, after that it worked. Hopefully this helps or if I didn't explain it well i'll help the best I can.

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help