Re: My Alliance tab is not working!

by adamryan1214

Original Post

My Alliance tab is not working!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

On my Command and Conquer Rivals account I'm unable to view my Alliance anymore or join another one, so I'm unable to request card donations or give them out as well as other options. The Alliance tab in my rivals is broken, it says "Services are temporarily unavailable" I have removed the game and reinstalled as well as updated to the latest patch, nothing works. This has been going on for over a week now and people I know who play in the same alliance don't have this problem, I asked the leader of the alliance to remove me to see if that fixes it so I could maybe rejoin but still cannot view the tab! I have spent over $100 on this game and yet I cannot even get free cards from people anymore, please help!

My personal rivals id is "1003752295857" and in game username "Ascrubadubdub". 

Message 1 of 8 (667 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @adamryan1214 thanks for reaching out. Sorry you're facing this issue. Thank you for your persona ID, really appreciate it. I will pass this along for further investigation but I have a question, when you reinstalled the game, did you set your age below or above 18? Thanks!

Message 2 of 8 (637 Views)

★ Novice

I set it my age at 24 by mistake when I reinstalled, before I had it at 25. I will reinstall the game again and set my age to 25 like it once was and see if that solves my problem.

Thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 8 (625 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @adamryan1214 thanks for replying. 24 or 25 shouldn't make a difference. But to double check, any luck since reinstall?

Message 4 of 8 (615 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

No luck with the reinstall, I don't really know what the problem is that is causing it. Any way for this to be fixed by the dev team or whoever is in charge of these things?

Message 5 of 8 (602 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Boo urns. I'm not sure either what could be causing it but I have passed it along to someone on the team who is looking into it. Hopefully we can figure out what has happened and get you back on track!

Message 6 of 8 (600 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @adamryan1214 just wondering if you could try oooooone thing. Can you clear the cache for Rivals on your device? It might not help but it's good to rule it out. Thank you in advance!

Message 7 of 8 (596 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @adamryan1214 did this ever get resolved for you? We were unable to reproduce on our end.

Message 8 of 8 (507 Views)