Mut squads

by dylanwann88

Original Post

Re: MUT SQUADS DESYNCING

★ Novice
I have the exact same issues and have tryed all the same solutions as well. I’ve called ea. They were no help. I called my internet. Got port forwarded specific to the game and everything. Please let me no if I figure it out!!
Message 51 of 89 (2,641 Views)

Mut squads Connection Error

★★★★★ Newbie
Okay so Me and two friends try to play MUT Squads, and it will let us get to the screen where it shows the top 3 players on the field, then say connection is lost and it does it EVERY time but yet I can still play a normal season game with no problem.. I wanna play with friends but can’t .. any help ?
Message 52 of 89 (2,681 Views)

Re: Mut squads Connection Error

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too I haven't been able to play must squads for about a month now 

Message 53 of 89 (2,613 Views)

Disconnect from squads super bowl twice

★★★ Novice
In the last 13 days I've made it to the squads Superbowl twice. The first one I didn't even fully load into the game but received a loss. The second (last night) I was kicked in the 4th quarter while up 13 points. Again receiving the loss. This is very aggravating and makes me think about trading this goat edition in for Destiny 2.
Message 54 of 89 (2,532 Views)

Mut squads

★★★ Newbie
Every time I play mut squads I lag out
Message 55 of 89 (2,506 Views)

Re: MUT SQUADS DESYNCING

★★★★★ Newbie
I have this problem. Have you found a way to fix it?
Message 56 of 89 (2,497 Views)

Mut Squads Connection Lost

★★★ Newbie
Every mut Squads game in the It says connection to peer has been lost but my internet is great and im able to play any other online game modes with no problem
Message 57 of 89 (2,412 Views)

Re: Mutsquads Issues

★★★ Newbie
Almost every time I play MUT Squads it takes me to the main menu . I play on Xbox One and my GT is OG Big D
Message 58 of 89 (2,417 Views)

Re: Mutsquads Issues

★★ Novice
This Solved my problem y’all should try it.
CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS

1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.

CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE

If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect.
Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times.
Message 59 of 89 (2,408 Views)

Re: MUT Squads Disconnecting mid-game.

★★★★★ Newbie

ITS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW. OUT OF 20 GAMES IVE ONLY FINISHED 2. MY GAMES MAKE IT TO RIGHT BEFORE HALFTIME AND IT KICKS ME OUT...i INVESTED PLENTY OF MONEY IN THIS, THIS SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM WITH SUCH A "SUCCESSFUL" FRANCHISE

Message 60 of 89 (2,330 Views)