Mut squads

★★★ Newbie

MUT Squads kicks me out and takes me to the main menu 

Message 2 of 89 (23,971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mutsquads Issues

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for getting back to me with those details, we appreciate you taking the time to work with us on this.

Would it also be possible for you to also let me know the time at which the disconnect occurred along with your timezone? If you are willing to provide that information to us along with your GamerTag/PSN ID that would be great for us.

Thanks,

Roger. 

*marked as solution for player visibility

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 89 (29,618 Views)

All Replies

squad

★★★ Newbie

My friends and I are unable to connect with one another in MUT squads. However, we all are able to connect in H2H separately. When we try it states that "EA servers are unable to process your request, please try again later." Usually after we get booted one of our games crash, if not all of our games crash.

Message 1 of 89 (23,749 Views)

MUT SQUADS DESYNCING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Every time I start up a MUT Squad Game it either desyncs my team and leaves me in a 1v3 or times out the whole lobby. I've started 15+ Squad games and have yet to make it past the kickoff screen with a teammate still connected. I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling, port forwarding to open my NAT and nothing seems to work. I can play EVERY other Madden Online mode without issue, only MUT Squads is the one that won't work
Message 3 of 89 (23,739 Views)

Bug

★ Novice
Every time I finish a Mut squad game it says I left and I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can play again and it's been doing this for days and I re installed my games and tried everything and it's still doing it
Message 4 of 89 (23,740 Views)

Mutsquads Issues

★★ Novice
I go into mutsquads and play a game and then after we finish it glitches out. and i try to join back with my friends to keep playing and it kicks me to the main menu. (ive tried resetting, reinstalling and unlinking my account and linking it back) nothing. any ideas
Message 5 of 89 (23,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have u found a fix?? I also need help
Message 6 of 89 (23,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you fixed it? I’m have the same exact issues
Message 7 of 89 (23,828 Views)

★★ Novice
sorry no
Message 8 of 89 (23,813 Views)

★★ Novice
nope still looking for one. i wait for 5m and it works and then sometimes it sont work for an hour or 2 lol and when it does i get 1 game in
Message 9 of 89 (23,811 Views)

★★ Novice
I got this massage popping up in my screen when I click madden 18 mut squads, it says I got banned after the recent game I played. But the other team quit not me. And it kicks me back to main menu.
Message 10 of 89 (23,796 Views)