Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

by DMNJUAN94

Original Post

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★ Newbie

This is EXACTLY what is happening to me

Message 51 of 123 (5,207 Views)

Re: Mut 18 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★ Newbie
How you meant to check if you can't get into it?
Message 52 of 123 (5,127 Views)

★★★ Novice
Do u add every player or can u just add contracts on a single player? And how many contracts should we add?
Message 53 of 123 (5,090 Views)

★★★ Novice
I added everyone in my lineup 4 contracts each and still gettin the error msg...
Message 54 of 123 (5,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie
2 weeks in a row I have not been able to play mut. Come on EA get your act together. Biggest reason for the purchase.
Message 55 of 123 (5,079 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also having this error complete BS that i cant play this game mode
Message 56 of 123 (5,063 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same, can't play MUT

Message 57 of 123 (5,056 Views)

★★ Novice
About three weeks here, ea seems to only care about money

Message 58 of 123 (5,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

I personally have found a solution to this problem. So i had the same exact problem has you for about 3 weeks. Talked to EA support and they didn't do *. so what i did was chatted with a Microsoft agent and asked for a refund. Got my money back in about 3 days. Then I repurchased the game on a different account I have, and using home xbox to share games I signed in in the account I originally bought it on and it works now. I hoped this helped... I know this is a pain in the * but its the only way i know how to fix it. 

Message 59 of 123 (5,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I'm not sure how many people are going to see this, but me and my friends found a way to play after a month of us getting the error. We did two thing and we got into a game immediately.

The first thing we did was add contracts to all of our players and coach to have over 10 contracts each. (This has been said before by someone)

The second thing we did was generate best lineup (best overall). After doing these two things we were able to find a game almost immediately. And haven't had the issue since then.

Not sure if it's going to help everyone but it worked for us
Message 60 of 123 (5,034 Views)