Must reload after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE.

by brimark419

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Must reload after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE.

★★★ Newbie

Every time there is an update, something goes so wrong that I have to delete the entire game from my PS4 and spend 5 hours reloading and re downloading all of the content! Every single time there is an update! Either my players arms and weapons don't load and there are invisible enemies running around killing me, or I get a perpetual main screen load-in that will go on for hours with nothing actually happening...just the disappearing, reappearing Death Star circle up in the corner of the screen mocking me. "Look! I'm loading!" No, no you're not.

At this point, I don't even WANT updates anymore because I spend 2 days not being able to play the game...EVERY SINGLE TIME there is an update 

Message 1 of 4 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Must reload after EVERY SINGLE UPDATE.

EA DICE Team

Try to restore license for the PS4 and see if that helps @brimark419 Standard smile 

Guide how to do it here:

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (307 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Have you tried doing a power cycle on the PS4 instead and then play SWBF2,does the same issue happen? @brimark419 

How to power cycle: 

1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the PS4. 
  2. Wait 30 seconds. 
  3. Plug the power cord back into the PS4.
  4. Start the PS4 up.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic ...Yes. I have tried that nearly every time. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but it's such a huge game that it takes literally hours to be able to play again. It seems to be perfectly ok once that tedious process is done, though.

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

EA DICE Team

Try to restore license for the PS4 and see if that helps @brimark419 Standard smile 

Guide how to do it here:

/Atic

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)