Re: Must need account? I have one.

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Must need account? I have one.

★ Novice

Re downloaded Alex onto my xbox one and when I press A to go to the main menu I get a pop up saying "you must have an account to play!", I am pretty sure i did not imagine being a part of the first week of release or being a part of every season. But apparently I dont have account?! And of course I cannot contact EA directly and have to ask people who cannot fix the issue. Why is it when I have problems with a game 9/10 times its EA and there is no way to contact them?

Message 1 of 6 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @Soul1point0.

Try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. There are ways to contact us, just not by phone currently due to the ongoing pandemic. An advisor will look into this for you though. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (438 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Soul1point0.

Try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. There are ways to contact us, just not by phone currently due to the ongoing pandemic. An advisor will look into this for you though. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (439 Views)

★ Novice

Hey mate, I dont have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. That is how I came to posting this as it was the only support option presented. 

Message 3 of 6 (428 Views)

Community Manager

@Soul1point0 

If you don't want to use Facebook or Twitter, you'll need to open a case with a live support advisor. Chat and email support should be available.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (418 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I dont have an account for those websites. As I said in my last reply, this was the only option for support, NO option to talk to EA, only to ask the community. Please actually read what I said.
Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

Community Manager

@Soul1point0 

I read what you said. Which is why I mentioned those accounts. Unfortunately, this is not something we can help with through Answers HQ. You can only get help through the support channels I mentioned. Unfortunately, if none of those are to your liking, we won't be able to assist. You could try starting over with a new account in that case.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (389 Views)