Re: Music issue in multiplayer

by ArtHammerPiko

Original Post

Music issue in multiplayer

★★ Novice
Hello, i have a kinda weird problem with my pvz gw2 game. I just bought it from Psn, 3 days ago, its the deluxe version of the game.
The problem is , it doesnt play any music, when i play in multiplayer. I dont know if its normal, it shoud play music in fights i guess ?
In team vanish mode, it plays only whem a team is close to 50 vanishes...

Pls, give me a tip, or i dont know... Its something wrong with my ps4 ? Or with the game ? My ps4 is a month old, so i guess it has nothin to do with it..
Its just wierd to play witout music in background.

Thanks !
Message 1 of 7 (669 Views)

★ Apprentice

check the setting of the games the audio if it dosen't work just try higher volume if not working again or its just your audio more higher 1 audio make them lined to like .50 or something if dosen't work at all try reinstalling it (note your progress maybe lost)

Message 2 of 7 (623 Views)

Community Manager

@bulinaRosie1993First thing to check is what sound mode you have the console, game and tv set to. You can often have ingame sound issues if for example you have the game audio set to 5.1 audio but are playing it back through a TV or headphones.

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (599 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello, thank you very much for reply !!
I have a samsung tv with this old philips hooked in. How can i check what sound mode is set on my tv ,console ?
Message 4 of 7 (571 Views)

Community Manager

@bulinaRosie1993 You should see the option to change audio settings on the console in settings aswell as in the game itself. It is worth testing the sound through just your TV to see if it sounds normal. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (568 Views)

★★ Novice
Didnt tryed that before cuz that old cd player was hooked to my tv trough a headseth port since i bought the tv with the console. I will try what u sugested and will post if its fine.

Thans again ;! And thanks for this great game !

Message 6 of 7 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Chances are everything is fine with your gear. Team Vanquish has no music unless you're close to 50 points (you'll get a message form Dave/Zomboss and the hand on the top starts shaking), then it kicks in. In other modes it's usualy similar, even in Turf Takeover it's the last bases that play music for the whole map and not for the capture point itself. A few exceptions include carrying the Gnome Bomb or achieving Suburbination, as they have tracks playing aswell no matter if the game is ending or just starting.

Message 7 of 7 (500 Views)