Multiple devices won’t stay in sync

by TheInfamousTom

Original Post

Multiple devices won’t stay in sync

★★★ Newbie

In sims mobile I have both an android phone and an iPad. Both are connected to my Facebook and ea account. When I first linked my iPad, it retrieved my cloud save from the phone. I later switched to my phone and the phone had my game right where i left off from the iPad. Next, I did some building on my phone moving furniture and added some windows and counters. When I switched back to the iPad, it has the state of my sims and their event progress, but not all of the changes were carried through. New things I bought like a stove were there, but things I moved weren’t. I’m tried disconnecting the iPad from Facebook and ea and reconnecting them but it doesn’t update.

Message 1 of 6 (677 Views)

Re: Multiple devices won’t stay in sync

★★★★★ Novice
I dont have the multiple device issue but i spent a while changing my restaurant about - changing colour schemes and added napkins but when i logged into the game today, same device all the changes have reverted. i wonder if its the same issue?
Message 2 of 6 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just switched between my iPhone and iPad. I am cloud, EA, and FB linked but that didn’t save me from now loosing my progress from lvl 4 to 7... now lvl 4 again with an invisible on going birthday party. 😢😑🤦🏻‍♀️
Clearly syncing between multiple devices does not work and I would advise against doing so.
Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all! Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, can you tell me your Player IDs? 

Message 4 of 6 (595 Views)

★★★ Novice

My iPad and iPhone are not syncing up when I switch between devices. My player ID is 1002956881877 I also lost all of my purchased items. They are not in my storage. For example I still have the guitar hobby foot pad but no guitar or amp. Please help I love this game.

Message 5 of 6 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Syncing is not happening between my iPad and iPhone X. Very disappointing and time consuming!!
Message 6 of 6 (525 Views)