Re: Multiple crashes mid battle

by Dazzletag

Original Post

Multiple crashes mid battle

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the 4th TW and 6th battle since February/ March where I’ve had this issue where mid attack my game crashes, they get a successful defence plus a beaten character back at full hp & proc! And I lose my team, this costs me a perfectly good team and my guild banners. This has also happened in GA which again has cost me matches. 

This mostly has been happening on my IPhone 6 even though I don’t have background apps running.

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Sorendir1982, there's been some posts in the Bug report section of crashes in a few games modes around this time too e.g.: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TW-is-back-and-app-crashes-are-back/m-p/7780297#M25165. The team are aware that the game is crashing more often for certain devices and are working on a solution (see reply in the thread I've linked above Standard smile). Could you check it out and hit the 'Me too' button in that thead if you have an older device/iPhone?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (315 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
It is sooo annoying when this happens. Best three units lost and they score a full defence. It should reset the match.
Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)