Multiple Issues - Missing Content Unable to Adopt, Parties Not Error 400, Game C

by simmingforfun18

Original Post

Multiple Issues - Missing Content Unable to Adopt, Parties Not Error 400, Game C

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Edited by CM

There is a Huge Disconnect.....

I was referring to Moving an Adult Sim in with Spouse.  Level 8 Ask to Move In.  The Sim was received by the Adopting of a Sim into their Household and when they opened the Game this morning the Sim was Gone and is No Longer in My Household or Relationship with their Sim.  

I WOULD Appreciate it if you would have someone who either played The Sims ™ Mobile game or at least had Knowledge or asked for additional information instead of forwarding on Once Again.

Annoyed Beyond Belief!

Once again I will ask that I be contacted:

I have not had Chat at my Party since prior to Winterfest Event.

Unable to see All Sims attending party that I am hosting.

Game Crashing multiple times.

Screenshots of Game Crashing when attempting to use Fashion Gems at Izzy's Design Shop.

Issues with CAS 

I have been told multiple times to troubleshoot my device and I have I have used another device and have the same ISSUES.

I am tired of reporting Issues to receive an email from someone named Rohit, Neeraj and if you like I can provide a list of  Cases and Names of Individuals I spoke with and what they said.  

UPDATE: Rec'd Email with a veiled accusation of Lying

Message 2 of 3 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please advise that the level of Help that has been offered is unsatisfactory.

The Representatives do not listen to the concerns and the pass it off.  Many unfortunately continue to repeat themselves over and over as if they don't understand English or cannot form sentences that make any sense. I have started to record conversations.

I am tired of being read Generic scripted training manual explanations.  I am starting to lose faith and trust in EA/MAXIS.

If I sound Rude please accept my apologies but I watch my Cases and am frustrated to see RESOLVED and no one has contacted me and in NO Way shape or form ANYTHING has been RESOLVED.

Please see attached file.

I will air all of my Grievances if you like.

Let's see if this will now post to this site.  I have been trying to and unable to since prior to the Valentine's Event.

Message 1 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: UPDATE: Rec'd Email with a veiled accusation of Lying

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @simmingforfun18 

Let's take another approach to the issues. We have an updated list of bug reports here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/List-of-known-bugs/td-p/6682688

Several of the issues you experience are already in that list. Please add a comment and your player-ID.

You can also make new bug reports when necessary. 

We are here to help each other and we are several daily players who are also helpers.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (496 Views)