Multiple Charge

by Mogilnin

Original Post

Multiple Charge

★ Novice

I was charged multiple times for one hard node refresh. I, of course, only received one refresh but was charged well over 100 crystals for it.

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Re: Multiple Charge

Community Manager

Hi @Mogilnin,

I'm unsure if you were looking to purchase for more than 1 hard node and only received 1 but were charged for the others or if you just purchased 1 node and were overcharged. So, I'm going to pop the steps for either below, 

Purchased many and missing content
If you were looking to purchase a couple of nodes but only one node came through, you might need to restore the purchases for the rest of the content to show up. Could you give these steps a try and let me know if it fixes the issue for you?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases (This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.)
  3. Check mail as you’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored. 

Purchased one and charged for many

If you only purchased the one hard node and were overcharged that's a different case. Could you contact the support team to review your account and assist asap please? This EA Help article will have details on how to contact an EA Help support advisor.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)