Multiplayer locked for user titanfall 2

by irfaanfakii

Original Post

Re: Multiplayer locked for user titanfall 2

★★★ Novice
I have an issue like this, I can start and play campaign normally on Titanfall 2, but multiplayer is locked for my user, even though I do have Xbox live gold subscription, please fix this issue, thanks.
Message 11 of 29 (5,636 Views)

★★★ Novice
I removed and added my microsoft account, but now the game won't start, or when it does 1/10 times it doesn't sign me in.
Message 12 of 29 (5,631 Views)

Community Manager

@Jesari24 If it works sometimes that's interesting. Can you play other games online?

Can you try a router power cycle and a restart of your system (hold the front button until it beeps and shuts down) then try again?

Can you think of anything that's different about your local network situation during those times you can connect. For example are fewer people connected to the network at the time?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 29 (5,617 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Davidnow the game starts normally without issues, but my user is still locked from playing multiplayer even though I have Xbox Live Gold membership and a working internet/router. I can play other games online normally but not Titanfall 2, has my account been banned for some reason even though I do not use hacks or do anything unallowed, or what could be the problem? Titanfall 2 is my favourite game, so it sucks when I can't play it atm.

Message 14 of 29 (5,613 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David now the game starts normally without issues, but my user is still locked from playing multiplayer even though I have Xbox Live Gold membership and a working internet/router. I can play other games online normally but not Titanfall 2, has my account been banned for some reason even though I do not use hacks or do anything unallowed, or what could be the problem? Titanfall 2 is my favourite game, so it sucks when I can't play it atm.
Message 15 of 29 (5,585 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David actually i just tried playing other games online and it says the same: this account is not permitted to play online. I'm confused to as why that is, because I do have Xbox Live Gold, so I should be able to play games online, shouldn't I?
Message 16 of 29 (5,573 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey David I have the same problem my Xbox gold live is also subscribed and I can play other games online as well. At first I also thought it's closed due to the campaign and will open after campaign is finished but still the problem continues and plus as I play on Xbox so there is an option to change servers if i click X but I tried all of them still I am unsuccesfull.
Plz help me out.
Message 17 of 29 (5,266 Views)

Community Manager

@mimi3tn@Jesari24 Have you checked your account settings, it can happen that your account settings have restricted your account to a child account. 

Darko.png
Message 18 of 29 (5,228 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did, and there the fault was.
Message 19 of 29 (5,223 Views)

Community Manager

@Jesari24 Are you able to play online now?

Darko.png
Message 20 of 29 (5,221 Views)