Re: Multiplayer Character Won’t Save

by Slimmgawd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiplayer Character Won’t Save

★★★ Newbie

My multiplayer character won’t save no matter what I’ve done, I can customize it but it resets to default when I finish, any solutions?? 

Message 1 of 6 (793 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Well it happened to me earlier the fix for me was (Since I just started online) I deleted my data (Only did it because I didn’t care to much about story) but if you don’t wanna lose your story data I wouldn’t advise it. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (743 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Well it happened to me earlier the fix for me was (Since I just started online) I deleted my data (Only did it because I didn’t care to much about story) but if you don’t wanna lose your story data I wouldn’t advise it. 

Message 2 of 6 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Slimmgawd Did it reset your online data as well?
Message 3 of 6 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@JordanJNEYes it would reset online data too. I tried it tonight just to see by keeping my cloud storage separate and seeing what would happen. All progress both singleplayer and online were gone. I made way too much progress to do this. So I put my save back on and the bug is back. I'm not giving up my progress for this bs. This bug isn't our fault. It's the fault of the crappy code of the pre-order bonuses on the game for PS5 which somehow corrupts the character customization ability. I bet it has something to do with the $150k you get from preordering the game on PS5. If you're like me and made a ton of progress I'd hold off on deleting your data until EA fixes this, hopefully ASAP and not be rocky [ha-ha]

Message 4 of 6 (643 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TSTO Bumping this in the hopes anyone from EA is listening.
Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this issue.. Multiplayer character keeps resetting. I got the game for Christmas and immediately started grinding story mode. Now I’m 50% thru campaign and refuse to delete the same. EA PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE THE GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE NOW!

Message 6 of 6 (437 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help