Re: Much harder resistance in the Grand arena?

by Indigonow

Original Post

Much harder resistance in the Grand arena?

★ Novice

Hi!
Something must be wrong .... I get much harder resistance in the Grand Arena all the time? Always players that I meet are much stronger. Something must be wrong when the game picks out opponents to me. What can be done for this? /Indigonow

Message 1 of 9 (534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You could have a inflated rooster.

Message 2 of 9 (518 Views)

★ Novice

@Humanstained wrote:

You could have a inflated rooster.

Thanks for your answer .... what / how do you mean?

Message 3 of 9 (512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Meaning you have a lot of low-mid geared characters that are too weak to benefit you.

Got a swgoh.gg account?

Message 4 of 9 (481 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey,

there is also a second Feature influencing the Matchmaking. Your Ships. 40% of my Galactic Power is from my ships. My second opponent of the GAC had a lot more G12 which he equipped with Zetas. I couldn’t believe that this was my „equal“ opponent, because we had nearly the same GP. Then I had a look on his ships, and they were at a very low level, making perhaps 20% of his GP.

Regards.

Message 5 of 9 (457 Views)

Hi there

I think that in the current GAC, fleet strength is not counted since there is no need for fleets. Nowadays it's toons only.

Message 6 of 9 (446 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @DarkBanishing ,

seems logical, but they have never said, that they excluded it. They told us about how the system will make differences between players with a few very good squads and some with more but less well squads. The Divisions are chosen through the GP, what decides what each player gains for rewards at the end. Therefore it would be unfair to exclude the ships, because there are some players spending a lot of time in their fleet. This would  automatically exclude them from getting the same rewards. That is why I think because of the Divisions they still keep counting them to the GP.

Regards.

Message 7 of 9 (438 Views)

★ Novice
Hey all!
Thanks for your answers! Then I understand a little more!
Then maybe I should bet more on maybe a few !?
Wondering anyway ..... I downloaded this game for several years, don't know how many .... haven't played for sure two years and now started playing again, maybe it has changed in some way since the very beginning? Hmm .... or I may just bet more on some characters!
Thanks again for all the answers!
Regards Indigonow
Message 8 of 9 (419 Views)

★ Novice
@Humanstained Nowe I got a swgoh.gg account Standard smile
Message 9 of 9 (418 Views)