Moving units reverse direction when selected

by SIBUK

Original Post

Moving units reverse direction when selected

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing an extremely frustrating problem with this game. If a unit is moving and is between 2 tiles and I click on it to select it it immediately reverses direction and walks back to the previous tile. E.g. if its walking from tile A to tile B and I select it it turns around and heads back to tile A.

I am absolutely adamant that I am not double clicking and issuing a move command by accident. I have lost so many battles in the heat of the moment because of this it is so frustrating.

Message 1 of 2 (609 Views)

Re: Moving units reverse direction when selected

★ Apprentice

I am experiencing the same problem but even more complex, I click the tile where I am sending my troop to and sometimes even to attack a certain enemy units, I can see the path highlighted by a line, I turn my attention to another unit but the first unit was redirected to another tile in the middle of nowhere? Sometimes infantry was redirected to the middle of. Tiberius field! A lot of times happens when I order my units to a empty missile platform but it ended up outside far away from the platform thus causing my match to lost control of the Nukes. This is definitely a bug! 

Message 2 of 2 (500 Views)