Moving account data to another device without Google Play

by RogueLeader501

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving account data to another device without Google Play

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I've been experimenting the problem with the newest update of the game for about 48 hours now. Despite the loss of crystals and daily rewards that follows me for not being able to enter the game, my biggest concern is about whether or not  my game progress might be lost. I've been playing the game since 2015 and I'm level 84 by now, so I would not like to lose all that progress nor start from the very beggining again. I'm a tablet gamer, but I tried to install the game in a smartphone and it runs smoothly there. However, I never linked my account to Google Play, so apparently there's no way for me to transfer my account data to this new device. Is there anyway I could move my game progress to another device regardless the Google Play account in order to continue with my original progress?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day, wishing you can fix this problem soon.

Message 1 of 14 (1,130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving account data to another device without Google Play

Community Manager

@worden38 To speak with a live adviser please click on the following link and you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (1,108 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RogueLeader501 Do you happen to know your ally code?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it is 767-919-142. Thanks.

Message 3 of 14 (1,036 Views)

Community Manager

@RogueLeader501 For your issue of moving accounts the best thing to do is contact our live support. To do so click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already did so. I chatted about three times with some advisors. First, I was told that I could indeed move my account to another device just by providing the original player ID from my account and the player ID from the device I wanted to move my account to. However, when I contacted them again to make this happen, they told me that this was not possible, and that doing this operation will cause all the data in the game to be wiped. I'm still concerned wheter or not my game progress has been lost already because of the last update. Could you please check it?

Message 5 of 14 (1,026 Views)

Community Manager

@RogueLeader501 You will need to speak with one of our live advisers. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 14 (1,024 Views)

★ Novice

How do you access a Live Adviser?

I'm having similar issues.

Message 7 of 14 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager

@worden38 To speak with a live adviser please click on the following link and you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Darko.png
Message 8 of 14 (1,109 Views)

Lost access to email account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I lost access to email I was using for game STAR WARS: GALAXY OF HEROES and I need to transfer game progress to another device.

How to do this?

Thank you.

Message 9 of 14 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is this page down? I get an empty page...
Message 10 of 14 (926 Views)