Moving From Android to iOS

by NoahKass

Original Post

Moving From Android to iOS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Recently switched to an iPhone 11. I thought it would be easy to move my 5 year old GoH account over, but I was very wrong; had no idea Facebook migration was removed. Support has been utterly useless in solving this issue and repeatedly has not actually given help on my problem, instead misreading it and offering solutions for other, unrelated issues. I just want my old account back and am beyond frustration at this point.

The player ID for my Android account is: <Removed for account security>.

The ally code is: 598-961-417. I’m desperate for help at this point. 

Message 1 of 4 (344 Views)

Re: Moving From Android to iOS

@NoahKass Unfortunately right now Customer Support is the only option right now.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227672/facebook-linking-temporarily-remov...

My advice - don't take "No" for an answer. Different support reps have different experiences with swgoh. If one can't help you, ask for another rep or manager. Make sure you get live support, so you have a direct back and forth communication and not emails

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Ty for the input! what’s the easiest way to ask for live support?
Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

@NoahKass It should be one of the available options, assuming it's a day/time when reps are available.