Original Post

Highlighted

Movie Night - Peebee

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug During the final step of the "Movie Night" questline, if the player has romanced Peebee there's a bug where the two models overlap each other. I think this is because it's using Sara Ryder's "position", even if you're playing as Scott.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. n/a
What company provides your internet service? n/a
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you do the Movie Night questline, and have romanced Peebee prior to completing it, what happens is both models overlap each other during the final cutscene of the quest. In a step-by-step form, it'd be this. 1 - Complete Peebee's "romance" as MALE RYDER 2 - Complete the Movie Night steps 3 - Start the final mission for "Movie Night". 4 - After the scene with Kallo and Ryder, watch the cutscene. Can't miss it.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? n/a
Please enter memory size in GB. N/A

Screenshot of the bug

This is a screenshot of the bug. Alternatively, here's a couple of links to Youtube videos which show the exact same problem.

Video link one.

Video link two.

I hope this is easily fixed, as I think the rest of the quest is really adorable - having all the animations work would be the cherry on top ^ _ ^ Hope to see this fixed soon \o/

Message 1 of 2 (234 Views)

Re: Movie Night - Peebee

★★★★ Novice

Had the same happen. Kind of ended an amazing scene overall with a real let down, broke me right out of the moment. Look forward to having this fixed but it's sad my first time seeing this scene was kind of ruined.

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help