Move to iOS and delete Gmail?

by MrGone87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Move to iOS and delete Gmail?

★★★ Newbie

Hey there! Due to some work related issues I will be having to delete my Gmail account soon. So my question is, what happens if I move my account to iOS via Facebook, then delete the Gmail account it was on? Will everything be ok on the iOS end? Does it cause any problems that the account was made on Gmail originally?

Message 1 of 2 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Move to iOS and delete Gmail?

Community Manager

Hey @MrGone87,

Transferring your account via Facebook as you've mentioned would indeed be the correct way to go here.

Once that's transferred you'll then be able to log into Game Center on iOS and use that as your login going forward, with your current progress intact.

This article will walk you through that process if necessary, and do feel free to reach out to support through the link towards the bottom of that page if you run into any trouble going through those steps. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)

All Replies

Re: Move to iOS and delete Gmail?

Community Manager

Hey @MrGone87,

Transferring your account via Facebook as you've mentioned would indeed be the correct way to go here.

Once that's transferred you'll then be able to log into Game Center on iOS and use that as your login going forward, with your current progress intact.

This article will walk you through that process if necessary, and do feel free to reach out to support through the link towards the bottom of that page if you run into any trouble going through those steps. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)