Re: Mouse works like a controller

by N2DxVIPERR

Original Post

Mouse works like a controller

★ Apprentice

So I recently connected ps3 controller in apex just for fun to check how do you play on it. It actually ruined my game idk how and why, but when I click my left mouse button it acts like Im clicking the trigger on a controller, which means its like a macro of fastclicking instead of being constant and sometimes when I release the lmbutton my weapons still shoot for a moment, for example hemlok burst shoots twice or more with 1 click same thing with wingman. Please give me the solution to this problem asap, because its driving me crazy and apex is a little unplayable atm. It happens only in that game, nowhere else.

Message 1 of 7 (576 Views)

Community Manager
@N2DxVIPERR To confirm are you using both Mouse and Controller at once?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (549 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, I connected it for like 10 minutes and since then I've never plugged the controller in again but. I managed to fix that by myself, first of all I uninstalled controller software on my pc, second of all I deleted all macro profiles from my mouse software. And last but not least I've deleted all mouses from my pc, disconnected it from usb and connected again which fixed my issue. First game I played after fixing it, got 7 frags and over 2k dmg haha. Then I created macro again and it all works just fine like from before Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (531 Views)

★ Apprentice

lmao not fixed nvm xD

Message 4 of 7 (449 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've tried to update drivers of my mouse, scan for corrupted files and downloading not corrupted ones, removing mouse software and it just seems to happen less frequently but still occurs idk I will probably have to buy a new mouse ;/

Message 5 of 7 (370 Views)

★ Apprentice

OK the ones who came here seeking for knowledge. I might have found the solution that fixes the issue this time. I went to %appdata% and found some mouse software files there like profiles etc, so I uninstalled the app deleted those files and reinstalled, and it seems to be working so.. finally :D

Message 6 of 7 (347 Views)

★ Apprentice

not fixed, made a new topic, delete that one bec i cant xd

Message 7 of 7 (321 Views)