Mouse stuttering

by Kon987

Original Post

Re: Mouse stuttering

★ Apprentice
I am using this mouse and use the latest Driver https://www.trust.com/en/product/20411-gxt-155-caldor-gaming-mouse-black I reinstalled Apex today on my SSD , but I can still try to repair. Although I don't think it would do much.
Message 11 of 30 (9,088 Views)

Champion

Hmm im not too sure what that could be then tbh

Message 12 of 30 (9,079 Views)

★ Apprentice
Even the EA Live Support does not know what that could be. Although the support also thought that I had 2 graphics cards, because it had 2x my graphics card on the dxdiag, it was because i have two monitors but hey.
Message 13 of 30 (9,076 Views)

Champion

Have you tried a different mouse for the sake of process of elimination?

Message 14 of 30 (9,071 Views)

★ Apprentice
yeah tried it now, the mouse is not the problem
Message 15 of 30 (9,045 Views)

Champion

Alright since we tried most things could you try my guide out?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Tibbers-Magical-Alternate-Guide-To-Helping-Your-PC-tsu-4-...

Go to the deep uninstall section and follow that, its a uninstall thats next level to what usually happens when you uninstall a program.

Message 16 of 30 (9,039 Views)

★ Apprentice
Found the Solution, the process priority was set to high. If you don't have a really good CPU i would suggest to turn it off. The Game has some FPS less but the mouse-movement feels better. Thanks for the help The_Tibber!
Message 17 of 30 (24,874 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey guys,i had the same issue..i am not particularly sure but whatever settings you have *just run the game in the windowed mode* .for my case it works there is  a little stutter but now its playable.. Party hat

Message 18 of 30 (8,987 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I have the same issue. But I was unable to change process priority from "Task Manager". If you could say how you turned it off, that would be wonderful. Thanks.

Message 19 of 30 (8,723 Views)

★ Guide

Which mouse do you use?   Does it require software running on your pc?

I had tons of issues with Razor syn 3.0, have to sign in and be online to even use the mouse!!!

Went back to 2.0 and stay in offline mode now and seems better.

Message 20 of 30 (8,712 Views)