Re: Mouse problem

by Edwin299

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse problem

★★★★ Novice

The game worked before. But after an update the mouse is flipping the screen from left to right and the other way arond.I can't play the game anymore….

Reinstalling doesn't help. Any suggestions??

Message 1 of 6 (866 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

I found the sollution myself to this problem! BFV has problems with my XBOX360  controller !!!!!!!!! I disabled it and now it works fine! But this should not happen. I think there are bugs in BFV.... All my othere games don't have this problem.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (779 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Edwin299,

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the latest Drivers for your mouse?

Also, please try turning off the Origin in-game Overlay, and the Discord Overlay (if you're using Discord).

Repair the game files, and re-launch.

Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a Logitech G903 mouse so I use the latest drivers! And I already redownloaded the game but this doesn't help....

Message 3 of 6 (840 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Edwin299

Did you turn on inverted mouse moment, by any chance? 

If not try deleting your Battlefield V settings, they are located under your document folder. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nothing seems to help to this problem!!! I tried everything including disconnecting the Logitech G903 wireless mouse and uninstalling the software....

Now I'm thinking about reinstalling Win 10 maybe that helps? I keep you posted….

Message 5 of 6 (810 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found the sollution myself to this problem! BFV has problems with my XBOX360  controller !!!!!!!!! I disabled it and now it works fine! But this should not happen. I think there are bugs in BFV.... All my othere games don't have this problem.

Message 6 of 6 (780 Views)