Re: Mouse pointer visible while playing

by oliolioliooooooo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse pointer visible while playing

★ Novice

My mouse pointer stays visible when I start playing Apex Legends. I have tried changing to windowed mode and even borderless window but nothing works. (I'm also not completely certain the problem is with Apex.)

Message 1 of 5 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I had this issue once. I want to say it was a problem with the origin overlay. If you're using origin, try disabling the orgin in-game overlay through the origin settings. Please note that you will not be able to make in-game purchases with this disabled (I just buy my coins on Amazon with a youtuber's affiliate link).

Edit: I thought about it a second longer and kind of remember the discord overlay not playing well with the origin overlay. So you could probably disable one or the other and have the same result.

Hopefully this helps!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@KapiteinOrkapoes do you run any overlay in the background?

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Atic I just use discord, maybe something else is running in the background without me knowing about it?

Message 3 of 5 (263 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic Do you know if the problem could be with anything else?

Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I had this issue once. I want to say it was a problem with the origin overlay. If you're using origin, try disabling the orgin in-game overlay through the origin settings. Please note that you will not be able to make in-game purchases with this disabled (I just buy my coins on Amazon with a youtuber's affiliate link).

Edit: I thought about it a second longer and kind of remember the discord overlay not playing well with the origin overlay. So you could probably disable one or the other and have the same result.

Hopefully this helps!

Message 5 of 5 (217 Views)