Accepted Solution

Mouse movement lock while ads and firing

★★★ Newbie

Hello -

CPU: 9600K

GPU: Gigabyte 1070 Mini

Ram: 16gb

Settings: All low (I prefer max fps)

I don't know how to replicate this problem, but it's a common issue that happens every couple of games where if I ADS (toggle) and then shoot (hold left click), my mouse stays "stuck." That is, I can't move it left, right, up, down to track my target. It's extremely annoying when I'm in a fight and I would have to constantly get out of ADS and hip fire sometimes. While I'm in ADS and shooting, I cant move my mouse around until I stop shooting/get out of ADS. For some reason I *think* this happens more with the Havoc when firing automatic, but I have had it happen on the 301, R99 as well so I don't think it's gun specific.

This is the only game it happens with, every other game I play I have no issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (2,062 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse movement lock while ads and firing

Community Manager

Hey @GhoulishFPS,

We're currently looking into reports of this issue, thanks!

While not ideal, if you're starting to run into this problem restarting your game should help alleviate the issues as a temporary workaround.

This thread is a few years old and is being locked to avoid necroposting, thanks! 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,037 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Did you end up finding the fix  for this?

Message 2 of 4 (1,960 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing this on controller too, just now stumbled on this problem in arenas

Series x

Message 3 of 4 (1,058 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GhoulishFPS,

We're currently looking into reports of this issue, thanks!

While not ideal, if you're starting to run into this problem restarting your game should help alleviate the issues as a temporary workaround.

This thread is a few years old and is being locked to avoid necroposting, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,038 Views)