Mouse lags when turning BF5

by Be3pBe3pL3ttuc3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse lags when turning BF5

★★★ Newbie

Not sure exactly how to describe it but when I am playing the mouse starts slowing down and delaying movements when I turn. It only does this sometimes and started recently. I have had the game since release and haven't noticed anything until now.

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse lags when turning BF5

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It could be that the system resources were too bizzy like a background update and such. It could also be that you ALT+TABed out of the game for  some time and need to pre-cache the game data again. This usually goes away after 3/4 seconds, updates come and go on Win10 they take a bit longer then that. Since i had this problem more often with my new speedy mouse i went a step further and set RAW mouse input = ON in the control settings > advanced controller settings, this does the trick for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mouse lags when turning BF5

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It could be that the system resources were too bizzy like a background update and such. It could also be that you ALT+TABed out of the game for  some time and need to pre-cache the game data again. This usually goes away after 3/4 seconds, updates come and go on Win10 they take a bit longer then that. Since i had this problem more often with my new speedy mouse i went a step further and set RAW mouse input = ON in the control settings > advanced controller settings, this does the trick for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)