Re: Mouse lag/drag

by Jarscovic

Original Post

Mouse lag/drag

★ Novice

For some reason in Battlefront 2, my mouse has started to drag ALOT in Battlefront when playing, not on main menu but mainly when playing. I don't know what I've done or if this is a bug thats only affected me? Don't know what steps to take and would appreciate some help! 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 8 (587 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Robinmetanol do you have any overlay running at the same time?

If you do, can you turn them off.

/Atic
Message 2 of 8 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I still have this bug when in fullscreen. I have no overlays activated.

Message 3 of 8 (484 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Jarscovic make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2  and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 8 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic 

Hey, 
Thanks for the reply,
I just ran a clean boot and there was no improvement. I also reinstalled and updated my gpu with no diffrence,

Some time has passed since i first saw this problem and i guess i understand it better now.
Everytime i launch the game my mouse is frozen in the middle, after start-up it is alright and i can normally browse and go in-game.
Once im ingame, my crosshair randomly stutters at times, and sometimes my mouse and keyboard just don't get response from the game and i tab out.
My cursor goes to the topleft of my monitor when i get tabbed out of the game and if i want to get in the game i need to click on the SWB2 icon a couple of time.

I think it might have something to do with my pc not prioritizing SWB2, i tried to record some footage for a guy who wanted to help me, and most of it was lagging and bugging, but for me it was alright playing the game, since i have 90 fps +  at all times.

I hope you recognize this problem and you might have a solution for it

Message 5 of 8 (440 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you try to alt +tab twice does that help out and what mouse and software are you using? @Jarscovic 

Thanks for all info! 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 8 (422 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic
Thanks for your reply!
alt+tab 2x? my mouse will still be stuttering
im using a corsair harpoon rgb, i use the iClue, just for dpi no other settings. only run into this problem with this game so ye mouse shouldnt be it.
Message 7 of 8 (417 Views)

EA DICE Team

Can you upload a dxdiag so we can see what kind of system you have and drivers. Standard smile @Jarscovic 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 8 (393 Views)