Mouse disconnecting? freeezing? stutter?

by CliveTheCasanova

Original Post

Mouse disconnecting? freeezing? stutter?

★★★ Novice

After the new bloodhound update I've been having the WEIRDEST stuff happening to my game.
The old way event started this weird bug where i stopped seeing character models in the banners, there was like black bar blocking it.
I fixed this issue by turning my setting to TSAA on and putting my antitrospic to at least 2X.
Some time later in the following weak i started getting these weird rubberbands where i  seem to lose control of my mouse. Like literally I watch my mouse just not work anymore. I've seen seen this happen a few times while I didnt have apex running but i did have origins running. I literally reformatted my PC, to the november 2019 version and updated it to the current version.

To reiterate, my character runs in place for about 1.5 seconds and then it snaps back and lets me do what i want. People don't teleport or anything like that. It's just a minor jitter that I see when it snaps back.

I literally have 1k ups/downs fiber att internet so its not my internet. Honestly i think it may be origin. I've even tried disabling origins in game and the overlay. 

SPECS :
Windows 10 build 18362
Motherboard : Ms-7A12
1.40 bios
Processor : i7 6700k 4.00ghz 8 CPUs 4.0ghz~
GTX 1070 
and i have the game running on an SDD

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Re: Mouse disconnecting? freeezing? stutter?

Community Manager

Hey @CliveTheCasanova

Are you running any other overlays at all? If so, have you had a chance to try disabling those as well to see if that makes a difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)