Mouse delay

by NotABlackGamer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse delay

★★★ Newbie

For some weird reason, recently I've been getting a weird issues  with my mouse on the battlefield launcher (where you select if you want to play multiplayer, singleplayer, etc) in which my mouse moves normally yet the different things your supposed to select (such as selecting multiplayer to play multiplayer) doesn't work, if I want it to work, I need to click in game. minimize the game and then open it again then it takes another second or two and it moves to the multiplayer screen, then I need to click on the mode minimize and etc you understand the point, I've tried troubleshooting and contacting ea support yet to no success. Does anyone have an idea of what is the problem? and in-game (in a match) this doesn't happen.

Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse delay

★★ Guide
Hello @NotABlackGamer

This could simply be a glitch in the system. It could go away over time. I don't know what kind of troubleshooting you looked at. But maybe uninstalling the game and re-installing Battlefield 1 could maybe do the trick! Let us know!

Thanks, Zoie

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mouse delay

★★ Guide
Hello @NotABlackGamer

This could simply be a glitch in the system. It could go away over time. I don't know what kind of troubleshooting you looked at. But maybe uninstalling the game and re-installing Battlefield 1 could maybe do the trick! Let us know!

Thanks, Zoie
Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)