Re: Mouse cursor gets stuck in the center of the screen. UI bug.

by melbella

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I stopped playing because of this damn bug, it is extremely annoying, it removes all the immersion, at first it was something sporadic, but since patch 1.05 it became desperate. I will not play again until corrected.

Message 21 of 57 (6,744 Views)

★ Novice

Is there any link between this and wireless KB/Mouse? Either way, it's still an issue and it's outrageous that there's been no word from Bioware about the immersion in their game being ruined by rubbish programming. 

Sort yourselves out Bioware, you bunch of amateurs. We paid for this steaming *, support it. 

Message 22 of 57 (6,658 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Interesting idea about the wireless.....that's what I'm using and I have this happen quite often. Bringing up a menu or hitting the Windows key then going back to the game gets rid of it, but it happens way too often. Usually right before an important cutscene.

Message 23 of 57 (6,643 Views)

★ Apprentice
CAN the devs please do something about the cursor bug? Without reshade this issue persists but not as often.
Message 24 of 57 (6,528 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@1097551 wrote:

Is there any link between this and wireless KB/Mouse? Either way, it's still an issue and it's outrageous that there's been no word from Bioware about the immersion in their game being ruined by rubbish programming. 

Sort yourselves out Bioware, you bunch of amateurs. We paid for this steaming *, support it. 

Probably not, I play with a wired USB mouse and have the same issue since the first patch.

The only thing that fixes it for me -just for a while until it comes back- is going to desktop, minimizing all tasks with Win+D (or pressing the Desktop button), and then NOT clicking on Andromeda's Window to go back, but instead going with changewindow hot key (Alt+Tab) and then maximizing it with Alt+Enter. If you directly click on Andromeda's Window to bring it back, it mouse button will still be there.

Pain in the *? Yes, but at least solves it "for a while".

I have also noticed that the mouse cursor tends to go away after a scene where you have dialogue options.

Message 25 of 57 (6,522 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

what are you waiting for fix this bug???

Message 26 of 57 (6,510 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Patch 1.09 just came up. The issue still persists. Sadly.

This shouldn't be too hard to fix. What can we do to bring this finally to the devs attention?

This has ruined the singleplayer expirience for many people playing with m/k. It's not nice to get rid of an unwanted mousepointer in the centre of the screen.

Especially during cutscenes.

Message 27 of 57 (6,402 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I dont remember it happen to me in SP, but I do experiance this sometimes in MP.

In multiplayer its easy to get rid of that mouse pointer in that center by simply: press ESC, move the mouse away from the center to one of the sides, press ESC again.... for me this always works, at least in MP.

Message 28 of 57 (6,395 Views)

★ Apprentice
[PC] Improved HDR functionality on Windows 10 Creators Update
[PC] Photo mode now supports Ansel’s depth-of-field controls.
[PC] Fixed issue where Logitech keyboard rebinding would cause key lighting to work improperly

Photo mode?

HDR??

Keyboard lightnig?...

I mean, thats it? No fixes for this bug which directly affects the game?

Looks like we talking about priorities here.

Message 29 of 57 (6,384 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can´t believe this bug still remains!!!!! is my last bioware´s game I buy..

Message 30 of 57 (6,366 Views)