Re: Mouse and Keyboard lag PC

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse and Keyboard lag PC

★★★★ Novice

This is and odd one and probably for a dev, but I installed an RTX 2070 (running 436.02) a couple of days ago and I'm having input lag. Everything was fine for about 24 hours then I had monstrous control lag with both mouse and keyboard. I have narrowed it down to being DXR related. If I turn OFF DXR I have massive lag (game runs fine with regards to network and graphics), if I turn DXR on, the problem goes away.

I have sifted through the net, on here and on nVidias forum but I can't find a reasoning for this. Ideally I would like to turn DXR off whilst in MP. If anyone could help, that would be awesome!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Cheers for the suggestions. I managed to figure sort it before reading. The solution was to do a windows clean boot. The driver on GeForce Experience did not match the stated driver under windows device manager and neither matched what was reported on afterburner.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,141 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Have you tried to preform a cleanboot of Windows? Or completely removed the videodrivers with the help of a driver cleaner? Also you could try to disable the mouse software during a game, enable NV PhysX to run on GPU (NV config). Or try to totaly remove the BFV configuration from user\documents\bfv folder?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cheers for the suggestions. I managed to figure sort it before reading. The solution was to do a windows clean boot. The driver on GeForce Experience did not match the stated driver under windows device manager and neither matched what was reported on afterburner.

Message 3 of 4 (1,142 Views)

EA DICE Team

Glad to hear that you manged to solve it! :D @Nancy5G 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (1,114 Views)