Re: Mouse Cursor On Screen

by KaiburrChrysal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse Cursor On Screen

★★★★★ Novice

Hello all,

I just downloaded Apex Legends and enjoy the way it looks.

However, my cursor is always on the screen. I play with the game on my primary monitor in full screen mode.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 43 (339,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Right click Apex Legends in your library and go to game properties after that disable "origin in game". According to someone in the Discord the overlays don't mesh well together

CM Edit: With more folks migrating to EA app, @Cr_Newbist has provided a very relevant update for those experiencing the conflict with Discord or other overlays. 

"Just a quick update, the new EA app does not have the origin in-game settings. Just go to setting-- Application and disable the in-game overlay in the bottom and it should be good now."

Credit goes to ViceR 

https://discord.gg/btuQ9gG

View in thread

Message 7 of 43 (339,402 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

same issue but it entirely stops me from being able to play the game. I've tried windowed borderless windowed and fullscreen

Message 2 of 43 (339,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. 

Message 3 of 43 (339,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yoo My Mouse Just Moves On Screen But My Character Just Look Straight And Doesn't Turn HELP Please

Message 4 of 43 (339,527 Views)

Cursor Locked Upon Entering Game

★★★★★ Newbie

When I entered the training area after installing and running the game, my cursor automatically moved to aim at my feet. After exiting and re-entering the training area, my cursor is locked on to the center of the screen. I have tried windowed mode, borderless windowed mode, fullscreen mode, and repairing game files. Nothing works.

Message 5 of 43 (338,364 Views)

★★ Novice

Yesterday i could play the game flawlessly i don't know why it does like this just now. And i don't know how to fix this.

Message 6 of 43 (339,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Right click Apex Legends in your library and go to game properties after that disable "origin in game". According to someone in the Discord the overlays don't mesh well together

CM Edit: With more folks migrating to EA app, @Cr_Newbist has provided a very relevant update for those experiencing the conflict with Discord or other overlays. 

"Just a quick update, the new EA app does not have the origin in-game settings. Just go to setting-- Application and disable the in-game overlay in the bottom and it should be good now."

Credit goes to ViceR 

https://discord.gg/btuQ9gG

Message 7 of 43 (339,403 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This fixed it for me, thanks you legend <3
Message 8 of 43 (339,401 Views)

★ Novice

This worked for me as well but I all my origin friends show as offline in game and I have to play with Randos. This is super stupid

Message 9 of 43 (338,762 Views)

Re: Cursor Locked Upon Entering Game

★ Novice

Have you found a fix for this yet? Mine only started doing this today after playing all day yesterday.

Message 10 of 43 (338,210 Views)