Mouse Cursor Glitched SWTOR

by CountDique

Original Post

Mouse Cursor Glitched SWTOR

★★★ Newbie

I don't really know how to best describe what's going on but I'll try anyway. You know how your mouse cursor in game is normally a bronze triangle? Well, my cursor turns into the normal Windows cursor whenever I move it to the bottom right hand corner of the screen, where my character customizer middle sections are (Just using that as a imaginative example). This makes it so that I can't click on any of the buttons on the right side of my screen

I have a built in Intel HD Graphics 2500 with the latest drivers if that's important. Although we are getting a new pc soon, I would like to still play swtor as it is super fun.

Message 1 of 3 (884 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor Glitched SWTOR

Champion

Hey there! That totally sounds like a resolution issue to me. Have you tried going into preferences in-game and setting your resolution to 1920x1080? You can get to this screen by pressing ESC - Preferences - and then clicking the Graphics tab. Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (798 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor Glitched SWTOR

[ Edited ]

@CountDique 

There is likely a 3rd party overlay being inserted into the game hence the mouse cursor changes from the game cursor in the bottom right

nvidia / overwolf , mumble etc are some that have overlays , ensure all 3rd party programs are closed for example and see if can work out which is doing this ingame

edit - another one could be origin so ensure it is not running for example

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 3 (791 Views)