Re: Mother Talzin Refund

by hoppipolla00007

Original Post

Mother Talzin Refund

★★★ Newbie

When you released Mother Talzin you stated that, like Wicket, her shards would only be available in a monthly recurring event such that it would take about 2 years to 7 star her.  Relying on your instructions, I spent $100 in crystals to buy packs to get her to 7 starts when she was first released.  Seeing how good she was in the game, I realized that I should have spent more to get her to 7 stars so the next time her event came, I spent $300 in packs to get her to 7 stars.  However, yesterday, you change course out of the blue and say that Talzin is now a free-to-play player and will be on the board in a matter of days.  Had I known you were going to make her free to play in such a short period of time, I would have NEVER spent the money I did on this character.  I obviously spend a lot of money on this game but this is the first time I felt swindled.  I therefore tried to contact your customer service via the chat option to see if I can get resolution to my problem; which was to have the crystals I spent refunded to my account.  Your representative asked me what game this was about and what platform I was playing on, despite my already having had to enter this in order to even start the chat.  He then told me that he could not help and that I should go post this in the forums as they may help.  Thus the chat/call option for your customer service stayed true to the experience I have received in the past...which is to be of exactly zero help.  So here I am posting my issue here in the hopes that the administrative maze that has been set up for customer service has finally led me to someone who can help, though I am far from confident.  

I am hopeful I can have the crystals refunded and we can move past this unexpected change of policy.  If we cannot, then I am not going to be spending anymore on this game, if playing at all.

Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

★ Guide
Get on the phone with a representative, that is your best bet to get a refund
Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

+1 Exact same situation with me. Refund of crystals would be appropriate.

Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)