Re: Most frustrating bug as Squad Leader(disruptive players can rejoin locked sq

by Astr0damus

Original Post

Most frustrating bug as Squad Leader(disruptive players can rejoin locked squad)

★ Apprentice

Video proof that shows I kicked this guy several times because he requested orders when I had flags marked (He must have really wanted a JB-2 bad or something) but he kept rejoining. So I booted him and meat-sausage or whatever his name was (he was doing the same thing) and then I locked the squad, and you can see as soon as I rejoin the game, he is already on my team again and has time to message me and say "nice try". === When someone is 'punished' on the EA message board (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-v-general-discussion), there is 60 seconds between posts timer initiated.. why is there nothing similar in the game? These people can be SL if they simply create their own squad (but they want to steal the points already accumulated) , but if they are being disruptive and get kicked, why can they simply rejoin the same squad they were kicked from? It takes more time to manage the squad than it does for the disruptive person to simply rejoin the same squad. This sort of thing really zaps the fun out of playing. === First what you will notice in the very beginning of video (upper left hand corner) is that this person Jegar has been booted and rejoined several times ALREADY before I started filming... then as you can see, I go into the menu and kick him, he falls to Squad G (from H) then I go back to squad H where there are now 2 people and I lock it.. you can CLEARLY see the lock icon, but when I respawn, this person is somehow back in my squad! and you will next see me DESPERATELY trying to mark a flag before I lose SL (another bug--you can see me bring up the flag "commo rose" and trying over and over to mark a flag) because both he and his friend have been requesting SL and I have been trying to: 1. Play the darn game 2. Mark objectives 3. keep re-kicking the same 2 clowns from the squad 4. and just because some glitch they are able to re-join the private squad, 5. and then you see SL go to someone else finally toward the end because I cannot keep up the pace of kicking and marking objectives and locking squad, not to mention actually enjoying the match. PLEASE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO AND SEE WHY IT IS SO FRUSTRATING! I patiently waited my turn to be SL for three rounds prior to this until the SL's finally left to go eat or whatever the reason, I finally became SL (not because I stole it). How can an SL be expected to compete with 2 people trying to steal SL? The worst part is you can see I was able to lock the squad but that did not work! it is a BUG!!! (this made me so upset I have turned off the game for a while). Please put a person on trying to correct this bug.. it was on Console (XBOX) and Conquest, but I'm sure it would have happened on any mode. === VIDEO included (Please don't ask me to post this in bug section because AS I HAVE NOTED BEFORE, THERE IS NO SUBMIT BUTTON IN THAT FORUM, ONLY PREVIEW. (this is twice now that I've had to log a bug in the wrong area of the boards--please fix this... someone even asked me for pics and I provided them showing all asterisk fields were filled in and only a preview button.. when you press preview it takes you back to the same exact page!!!!)

Message 1 of 5 (438 Views)

Re: Most frustrating bug as Squad Leader(disruptive players can rejoin locked sq

★ Apprentice
My original post about not being able to log a bug in the bug section with pics:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Submit-button-not-working/m-p/7364425
Message 2 of 5 (430 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here are the pics that show I CANNOT log a bug:

Can't log bug 1

can't log bug 2

Cant log bug 3.JPG

Cant log bug 4.JPG

AFTER PREVIEW IS PRESSED:

Cant log bug 5 (after preview).JPG

Message 3 of 5 (424 Views)

★ Apprentice

I noticed this about 2 days ago when I was SL with randoms. I rarely talk to randoms and 1 guy was raging like a tween so I booted to save other randoms that might be on headset but no mic too. He joined back in hulk mode, booted again, repeat until I locked squad and he still re joined. I ended up leaving the squad, started new one, locked, and he still joined. So I muted him and he chased me while I capped, trying to troll. Last 20 tickets of match I swapped sides to losing team and dropped a V2 on him since he was rock humping and pretty sure he reported me for hax.

My only work around, is creating a squad prior to match join and lock options to friends only. I also swapped my settings to "offline" mode on my xbox so now nobody could ever click my name to team swap as the current work around exists.

Message 4 of 5 (420 Views)

★ Apprentice
The video embedded so small you can't see anything.
Please copy and paste this URL into a new window so it can be viewed.
https://vimeo.com/323921477
Message 5 of 5 (415 Views)