Monitor Black Screen, and Fan speed Increasing

by Phatbronco7511

Original Post

Monitor Black Screen, and Fan speed Increasing

★ Novice

Hi, I am currently having a problem with running the fallen order game with computer problems. Whenever I play the game, at any given point the game will black screen, and the fans in my computer will precede to start spinning quickly.  I am fairly confident that there is no overheating

Things I have tried:
-Update drivers

-update bios

-reinstall

-clean boot

I would also like to mention that the computer I am running is 2 months new, and that I have run stress tests like heaven benchmark without my computer crashing or my cpu/gpu reaching above 75 degrees Celsius.

Specs:
motherboard: ASrock z390 pro4

CPU: i5 9600k

GPU: RTX 2060 Super

PSU: Corsair CXM 550 watt

16gb of ram

2tb hdd

I have seen a thread that goes over replacing thermal paste on the gpu, but I am wondering if it is a good idea to do on new GPU's, and have also seen people talk about the psu, but it is still very new.

Pls Help...

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: Monitor Black Screen, and Fan speed Increasing

★★★★ Novice

I have what may be a similar issue sporadically (on average maybe once or twice per session).  The screen goes black and there is no signal to the monitor.  I checked and the graphics driver is not crashing/stopping, and there is no overheating issue.  I've had this issue with PUBG and Battlefront 2 maybe 2-3 times EVER.  But it's MUCH more frequent with this game.

In general I'm having tons of problems.  Stuttering, identical performance at 1440p epic and 720p medium, infinite load screens after deaths, etc.  I hope a beefy patching is coming up soon.

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: Monitor Black Screen, and Fan speed Increasing

★★★★ Guide

Posting your dxdiag would help a lot to try to help you guys Standard smile

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)