Money paid on card and no gear in game seen

★★ Novice

Need to have items and reparations

Message 1 of 2 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Money paid on card and no gear in game seen

Community Manager

Hello @napperbystormbay 

Sometimes purchases can take a moment to show on your account. Generally, I recommend waiting for 24 hrs and restarting the game for your items to appear.  

After that time if the items are still missing, I would recommend speaking with an EA Advisor with your Purchase Information for them to further investigate this issue.   

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)

All Replies

Re: Money paid on card and no gear in game seen

Community Manager

Hello @napperbystormbay 

Sometimes purchases can take a moment to show on your account. Generally, I recommend waiting for 24 hrs and restarting the game for your items to appear.  

After that time if the items are still missing, I would recommend speaking with an EA Advisor with your Purchase Information for them to further investigate this issue.   

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)