Money disappeared in Need For Speed Unbound

by Jtapley86

Original Post

All money disappeared

★★★ Newbie

After a session this morning, closed out the game as usual. When i fired it back up, about half a million was gone from my bank and i had $16k left, with one night before The Grand. Is this a glitch, part of the game or what could have went wrong?

Message 1 of 12 (1,777 Views)

Re: All money disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Also poked around a little bit and the only other thing i found off was a bunch of wheel sizes on my cars went to minimum size. So tiny wheels with big fat tires. Weird.

Message 2 of 12 (1,750 Views)

Money disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Decided to take a break before playing the final night before The Grand. Closed out and left the game the same as always. When i went back to play, about half a million in money disappeared and i'm left with just a touch over $16,000 with 1 night before The Grand now. Also, multiple of my cars wheel sizes dropped to the minimum size, so tiny wheel, big fat tires. This is no big deal but just another thing that happened at the same time.

Message 3 of 12 (1,756 Views)

Re: Money disappeared

Community Manager
@1edad3e46c9e99c6 Thanks for the post, I think this is an issue we're looking into, but I'd like to be sure. Do you recall if you'd had 16k at the start of the previous sesson, had changed the wheels in question, or had attempted The Grand previously?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At the start of the previous session, i had around $300k. Bank hadn't been that low in probably10+ sessions. Hadn't touched the wheels or tires on any of the cars that glitched for probably 4 or 5 previous sessions but it was tires that got upgraded and also visually changed when i did. I didn't make any changes to wheels after in originally bought them (one of the first things i do to a vehicle). I'd usually play no more than 1 day and/or night shift per session. Never attempted The Grand, this was going to be my first time.

Message 5 of 12 (1,729 Views)

Money disappeared in Need For Speed Unbound

★★★ Newbie

All of my money disappeared in Need For Speed Unbound. I worked really hard to earn all of my cash. Anyway to get my money back? Please help. 

Message 6 of 12 (1,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Think I figured out the what happened. After almost doing it again, i went to exit the game. The game/controller/lag/me pushing button too fast or whatever hung on "Go Online" instead of going down one more option to "Leave Game". You can still leave/exit while the system is transferring your info to Online, and if you do so, you will be left with whatever amount the money is at in the uploading process. Almost went from $1.8M down to $2,000 if i had not let the process finish transferring info. So, having "GO ONLINE" right above "LEAVE GAME" is a crappy place for that to be.

Message 7 of 12 (1,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Think I figured out the what happened. After almost doing it again, i went to exit the game. The game/controller/lag/me pushing button too fast or whatever hung on "Go Online" instead of going down one more option to "Leave Game". You can still leave/exit while the system is transferring your info to Online, and if you do so, you will be left with whatever amount the money is at in the uploading process. Almost went from $1.8M down to $2,000 if i had not let the process finish transferring info. So, having "GO ONLINE" right above "LEAVE GAME" is a crappy place for that to be.

Message 8 of 12 (1,687 Views)

Re: Money disappeared in Need For Speed Unbound

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I didn't lose all but lost about 100k of my banked money. This happened in the new update in single-player. 

Very frustrating! 

Message 9 of 12 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same problem/ Before the Grand - all my money dissapeared!

Message 10 of 12 (1,385 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help