Mods not locking correctly in Grand Arena Championships

by emangoo

Original Post

Mods not locking correctly in Grand Arena Championships

★★ Novice

1.  2 hours before the Character Lock on the current Grand Arena Championship, I re-arrange all my mods on all of my characters so that they will be ready for the torunament.  I clock the "join" button for the first time, and wait the 2 hours until the Character lock timer expires.

2.  Defense phase starts, and I set my defenses, double checking that my mods are assigned correctly, and I see that they are.  I set my defenses.

3.  I switch my mods around because we are in the middle of the Geonosian Teritory battle, and I switch some around for my ship arena.

4.  24 hour or so hours later, the attack phase starts.  I check my mods, and notice that they are now in the configuration that I had changed them to for the territory battle, and for ship arena.  This leaves me with no mods on key offensive characters, including, Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano, and Jedi Knight Revan.  This puts me at a severe disadvantage for the entire championship.

This is not the first time this has happened to my account.  I've noticed it happening several times in the old Grand Arena, and at least once in the new Grand Arena Championship.  Mods, and switching mods are a large part of this game, and very important on a competitive level.  I spend a lot of time switching, and tweaking how my characters are modded.  It is extremely frustrating that these on-going bugs with mod-locks are not addressed.  

I now have the potential to miss out on a lot of rewards as I will not be able to compete effectively in this Grand Arean Championship.

Message 1 of 6 (426 Views)

Re: Mods not locking correctly in Grand Arena Championships

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @emangoo, please join this bug report thread. The QA team are asking some questions to help them look into this more. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (364 Views)

★★ Novice

EA_Lanna I believe that thread is for a different and unrelated iasue

Message 3 of 6 (352 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. @EA_Lanna  I believe my issue is different and unrelated. My mods have not disappeared. 
Message 4 of 6 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @emangoo,

Apologies for that, I read it as the original mods disappeared and an older set replaced them. You are right though that is different from the bug I linked. We'll need a bug report for this one. Could you create a new bug and full in the information in the bug template + anything else you feel would help the team investigating it please?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 6 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna   I have already filled out a bug report.  It's the 3rd one I've filled out for the same problem.  It happens to me a LOT.  Still waiting for some form of compensation.  I have missed out on so many rewards over the course of this game.  

Message 6 of 6 (307 Views)