Re: Mods for star wars battlefront 2

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mods for star wars battlefront 2

★★★★ Novice

There are mods coming out for Star Wars BF 2 (2017). Would there be any ban or oder action taken against the ones who uses this mods?

Message 1 of 19 (36,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BlinMaschine

We advise that you do not use mods online, and as always, you use of these mods is done at your own risk. 

More information: https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (41,728 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BlinMaschine

We advise that you do not use mods online, and as always, you use of these mods is done at your own risk. 

More information: https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service

barry.png
Message 2 of 19 (41,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
So if the mod changes some texture is OK? Like the one in the image
And thanks for answering
Message 3 of 19 (36,091 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I want to use the ''Skin Selection Mod'' for Battlefront 2, it allows me to choose from the skins which will be available to choose from with a later update. It is only visual and doesnt change any game mechanics. 

Can I get banned for using it?

Good day

Message 4 of 19 (35,868 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

But, if there is a mod that allows play in arcade 25 v 25, instead of 10 vs 10; might be banned?

Message 5 of 19 (34,244 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont know because im just a random player...however

this is a different type of change that cosmetic only...

because think about it, you earn credits from playing arcade.

So increasing the amount of enemies in arcade could potentially done to farm more...and complete more challanges/earn more points etc

give you an edge on multiplayer due to more credits.

Message 6 of 19 (34,220 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

By the looks of it no one is getting banned for it I am seeing quite a few people with the skin selection mod on so I think it is fine

Message 7 of 19 (33,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The skin selection mod doesn't cause any problems, you can use it without worrying about it
Message 8 of 19 (33,743 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This post gets attention from EA, but all our posts about the game breaking lag, freezes, black screens, CTD, and other issues making the game unplayable continue to go ignored and uncorrected??? Quick response about some skins and ignoring hundreds of posts for a month and a half of this game being broken. Unreal.
Message 9 of 19 (33,422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When talking about visual mods only, yes the could influence the in-game experience and give you an advantage against all other non-mod players. Simple example would be the repcacement of the tiny android skin with some better (large) visible skin or simply changing to brighter colors.

Imho mods have nothing to do in a shooter game! EA should instantly correct their terms of usage in a way forbidding mods for Battlefront 2.

Message 10 of 19 (33,414 Views)