Mod Ban Help!

by -SH-bulkhead_30

Original Post

Mod Ban Help!

★ Novice

Dear Community,

I was playing Battlefront 2 with some mods (I've played prior to this with mods installed, cosmetic only) and decided to download Ortho's 4k Clone Trooper Mod set, which included a Neyo skin mod. I thought that it was very cool that I can finally play as Neyo so I drop in on Geonosis in Capital Supremacy as a droid (NOT a clone) and quickly gain some Battle Points and soon after, I get 3 kills and 1 death, and I get unexpectedly banned by Fairfight for a week. I spoke to EA about this but apparently, I violated the rules, which I did not. Do you guys mind helping me out or reach out to EA about banning and fix what they consider "hacking and violating User Terms" (also, I've never hacked on any game, so I was sweating bullets when it happened). Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (1,091 Views)

Re: Mod Ban Help!

EA DICE Team

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

AHQ or EA forums is not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic. 

Just an FYI: We advise that you do not use mods online, and as always, you use of these mods is done at your own risk. https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

/Atic  
Message 2 of 2 (1,074 Views)