Mission cannot continue

by Wynaught16

Original Post

Mission cannot continue

★★★ Newbie

I was playing "Number One with a Bullet" and encountered a door that wont unlock between me and the goal "sabotage the escape pods:0/2". I cannot reset the quest sadly and am stuck. someone please help.

Message 1 of 6 (440 Views)

Re: Mission cannot continue

[ Edited ]

@Wynaught16

Quest should be able to be reset in a non instance area like fleet

Edit - also have a read of this thread

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Wynaught16 Were you able to reset the mission and get into the escape pods?

Message 3 of 6 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have an in game issue roughly the same as this, my current character i'm playing as; is a republic vanguard on the planet of Taris, and i'm doing the bonus series of it, but the missions it's telling me to head towards are missions i have finished before hand and i'm unable to complete the bonus series of Taris because of this; I've already hit reset within the game but its still the same as before. Is there any way to fix this?
Message 4 of 6 (339 Views)

@Player_3stvkago

I do not think there is a way to fix that issue, it has been around since 2015 - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=849398

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 6 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! So this bug has been out for such a long time and they never bothered patching it!? This is kinda a priority task that their patch group need to place a huge focus on; since there are a lot of gamers who are with a mental mind set of being a completionist. Why did they not set each mission to become active if certain quest were completed, that way the missions wouldn't become active through leveling up, but by completing missions that place such linear pattern?
Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)