Missing

by ElvisDeHova

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

One of my matches are not saved (cancelled). I was in a ranked game with Bangalore and have 3 kills and my squad was ended in a third place, and in this match i get a legendary body shield to which is needed for one of my quests "Loot a legendary body shield 3 times". When this match is ended i just get nothing, everything is vanished, like that match was never happened.

I talked with one of your supports "Madalina" and she just pointed me here.

Thanks for your response,

ElvisDeHova

Message 1 of 13 (859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing

★ Novice

I played some ranked games and i found a body shield what is finished this quest now and i get my ranked points to, so just that only one match had that issue it seems.

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (777 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ElvisDeHova For the quest you have? how many loots do you need to complete it? Has it stopped counting altogether, or have you played matches since where it has continued counting?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 13 (811 Views)

★ Novice

To finish this quest i just need 1 more legendary body shield. Sadly i doesn't found that since then.

(and i also lost my ranked points and kills to)

Message 3 of 13 (795 Views)

Community Manager
@ElvisDeHova ok, can you try playing and find one more to see if this will count? also for ranked points are you referring to the reset or you have lost points since then?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 13 (790 Views)

★ Novice

I played some ranked games and i found a body shield what is finished this quest now and i get my ranked points to, so just that only one match had that issue it seems.

Message 5 of 13 (778 Views)

Community Manager
@ElvisDeHova Excellent, thank you for checking in on this, will pass what happened along to the correct team. I'm glad it did complete for you to progress, however.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 13 (773 Views)

★★ Novice

I've just had this error. I came 1st in ranked game but my points did not come. I also had 6-7 kill additives. Can you help me?

Message 7 of 13 (724 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium please can u help me ?
I've just had this error. I came 1st in ranked game but my points did not come. I also had 6-7 kill additives. Can you help me?
Message 8 of 13 (720 Views)

Community Manager
@LoseBit Was this one match it happened in? Have you been able to restart the game or play another match to see if you get ranked points?

Illium.png

Message 9 of 13 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

yes my ranked scores are coming now. However, the scores of the match I scored in the picture (I'm sure you can find it if you can view it from my match history) did not come to me. I lost points on top of it.unknown.png

Message 10 of 13 (631 Views)