Missing xp

by gugernaut_2503

Original Post

Re: No Experience Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Unfortunately, the glith is still happening for me too, even after the update.

A variation of the temporary fix (that a lot have previously mentioned) has worked 100% of the time for me.

✅ When a game doesn't count, press +, then -. You will be back in the Main Menu. Get back in the game again. If the Match Summary screen doesn't appear, try doing +, then - again. Get back in the game. Match Summary should appear after the second try, and you should get your XP!

Message 181 of 325 (516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m literally so close to freak out okay so the pressing + and going back to menu then back in the game yea it works but for ranked I get my xp  stats then I load into another ranked game I either do bad or good but it doesn’t show the points I gained for last match like please fix this I can’t get to diamond if this keeps on happening 

Message 182 of 325 (490 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the suggestion.

Another thing to try is that after a battle, give it a little more time before heading back to the main screen.  It takes time to synchronize your result to their server.  If you rush to exit the game the sync may not have done.  I would wait for at least 10 seconds before I press A to exit, or I would switch tabs back and forth (between Summary and other tabs) a few times before exiting.

Message 183 of 325 (446 Views)

Re: Not counting wins and matches on Nintendo Switch

★★ Novice

If I restart the game the issue is still visible 

Message 184 of 325 (419 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me it happens randomly. I've tried to uninstall the game then reinstall it but that didnt help at all its been like this since it came out on the switch. Please try and fix this its super annoying I got my first 3k on bloodhound and after the match i didnt get it because of the glitch so please work on this ASAP.

Message 185 of 325 (405 Views)

Re: Matches don't count, no exp/kills/win after playing

★★★ Novice

YES THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME 

Message 186 of 325 (403 Views)

Re: Not counting anything

★★★ Novice

Yes this is happening to me all the time and its so goddamn annoying 

Message 187 of 325 (400 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Finally, i thought i was the only one. When i get back to the lobby, i get no XP, my challenges and kill count stay the same. They haven't fixed it yet. (DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE SOUND OF THE VIDEO) I have it without sound and stuff but i can't put that version of the video here as it is heavier than it should be. 

Message 188 of 325 (384 Views)

Missing xp

★ Novice

I’ve been experiencing the problem since I joined the game a few months ago, and I reported it several times but I’m told it’s fixed. After almost every round I don’t get rewarded the kills or xp I earned. I’ve lost so much xp and rp from ranked and it makes me very upset. Please fix this issue, I am on switch.

Message 189 of 325 (395 Views)

Re: Missing xp

★★★★ Apprentice

Yesterday i speaked with someone working on EA, he gave me the same tips which don't work on Switch like updating the console and stuff. I told him that if he couldn't help me, at least he should report it to other developers and workers because this problem has costed me lots of levels that i would have right now if it was already solved. He said that he would but aside from that, we will still suffer this problem for a while... 

Message 190 of 325 (365 Views)