Missing store and game chat

by tarantroilo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing store and game chat

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My game is set up as a minor and I can not access the store or the gamechat. I've been playing the game for awhile and I was able to purchase store content for a time. One day it just went away and I'm trying to restore my game to its original state. Please reach out to me with any help. Thanks

-Taran

Message 1 of 4 (767 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing store and game chat

Community Manager

HI @Taran0105 To confirm if you game was set up as a minor, we would be unable to look into accounts changes on Answers HQ. We would be happy to take any feedback you have but assistance with accounts is only handled by our support. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (679 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @tarantroilo 

For assistance with account information, please reach out to our support and they can investigate this further and see what options may be available. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello again,

I’ve tried reaching out to the support team. Six times. They’re never able to help me with my problem and the last gentleman I spoke with told me to post on the forums so someone with more knowledge of the game could actually help me. I simply want access to the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes game chat and store content. I’m not sure why I can’t access them. 

Message 3 of 4 (697 Views)

Community Manager

HI @Taran0105 To confirm if you game was set up as a minor, we would be unable to look into accounts changes on Answers HQ. We would be happy to take any feedback you have but assistance with accounts is only handled by our support. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (680 Views)