Missing skin

by JerchyThrone337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing skin

★ Novice

Hi everyone,
I’m new on this forum and posting for the first time. I’ve been playing Battlefront II for three months and yesterday I decided to purchase Leia’s skin “princess”, but I couln’t even see it (there are only the 4 ones). I didn’t find any info on the internet, so my questions are: is that a bug? Has the skin been removed for some reason? Is there a way to get it back? I still meet players which own the appearence. Thanks to everyone that will answer this!

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing skin

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JerchyThrone337 

The Princess skin for Leia was an exclusive reward for the special event around the Star Wars day (May the Fourth). At the moment the skin is not obtainable in any other way. It's possible that there will be a chance of unlocking it in the future, but for now we don't have any information about this.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (325 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Also I play on PS4. Don’t know if this happens even on PC/Xbox

Message 2 of 4 (383 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JerchyThrone337 

The Princess skin for Leia was an exclusive reward for the special event around the Star Wars day (May the Fourth). At the moment the skin is not obtainable in any other way. It's possible that there will be a chance of unlocking it in the future, but for now we don't have any information about this.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi thank you very much. Hope to see this content available soon!
Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)