Missing shards from simmed battles - game crashed, rewards disappeared

by ryanodo13

Original Post

Missing shards from simmed battles - game crashed, rewards disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I simmed multiple battles and my shards rewards were gone after the game crashed and had to restart. The energy was still consumed, but the shards and rewards disappeared. I remember for the most part what I should have received. 3 vandor Chewie from dark side 4b hard node (8 sims), 2 hounds tooth, one cuff salvage, one stormtrooper from light side 8d hard node (6 sims); 4 aura sing from cantina node 7c (8 sims) young lando and 2 lando millennium falcon from fleet 1d hard node (8 sims) I don’t know the details on the rest of the rewards I received from these nodes as well. What can be done? 

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: Missing shards from simmed battles - game crashed, rewards disappeared

Community Manager

Hi @ryanodo13

If you are still missing rewards after 24 hours have passed please reach out to our Live-Support team here so they can pull up your account and credit you shards/rewards if necessary. I know crashes can be frustrating to experience, so I provided some links to device specific troubleshooting steps below I recommend giving a quick run through. 

iOS users click here

Android users click here

Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

Re: Missing shards from simmed battles - game crashed, rewards disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Great, thank you.  I'll give it about 2 more hours to hit that magic 24 hour mark.  I started with teh Live support and they directed me to this forum, but i'll try them again.

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)