Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing shards from simmed battles - game crashed, rewards disappeared

by ryanodo13

Original Post

Missing shards from simmed battles - game crashed, rewards disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I simmed multiple battles and my shards rewards were gone after the game crashed and had to restart. The energy was still consumed, but the shards and rewards disappeared. I remember for the most part what I should have received. 3 vandor Chewie from dark side 4b hard node (8 sims), 2 hounds tooth, one cuff salvage, one stormtrooper from light side 8d hard node (6 sims); 4 aura sing from cantina node 7c (8 sims) young lando and 2 lando millennium falcon from fleet 1d hard node (8 sims) I don’t know the details on the rest of the rewards I received from these nodes as well. What can be done? 

Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ryanodo13

If you are still missing rewards after 24 hours have passed please reach out to our Live-Support team here so they can pull up your account and credit you shards/rewards if necessary. I know crashes can be frustrating to experience, so I provided some links to device specific troubleshooting steps below I recommend giving a quick run through. 

iOS users click here

Android users click here

Good luck!

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

Great, thank you.  I'll give it about 2 more hours to hit that magic 24 hour mark.  I started with teh Live support and they directed me to this forum, but i'll try them again.

Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help