Missing shards for Shaak Ti

by weyoon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing shards for Shaak Ti

★★★ Novice

Hello, when I tried to upgrade Shaak Ti from 2 to 3 stars I got an error. I restarted the game and the shards are gone. In the screen shots you can see I completed nup to the bonus so I should have enough shards for three stars.

Message 1 of 3 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing shards for Shaak Ti

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @weyoon, we are unable to assist with missing content on the forum. The best thing to do here would be to send in a Help ticket to the EA Help Support team so they can take a look into this for you. This thread "How to contact support for SWGOH" will guide you through creating a Help Ticket from your SWGOH account. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (471 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @weyoon, we are unable to assist with missing content on the forum. The best thing to do here would be to send in a Help ticket to the EA Help Support team so they can take a look into this for you. This thread "How to contact support for SWGOH" will guide you through creating a Help Ticket from your SWGOH account. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (472 Views)

If that fails, try to submit a post to the bug report forums:. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

The QV support there might be able to provide additional assistance, but would need information like your Ally code