Missing relic materials

by taxingpear94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing relic materials

★★ Guide

I crafted 30 zinbiddle cards and today they have vanished. I made them a couple days ago and needed 30 for old man Luke and the only character I updated is R2 to relic 6. 

991-589-674 is my ally code. Would really like it if I could get them back. 

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing relic materials

Community Manager

@taxingpear94 I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor for further assistance with missing items, contact us with valid proof of purchase.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@taxingpear94 I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor for further assistance with missing items, contact us with valid proof of purchase.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (321 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Illium I filed a ticket through the in game menu. Not sure how long it takes to hear back?
Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Illium What would valid proof of purchase look like for crafting relic pieces? I am out the gear that was used to make the zinbiddle pieces.
Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)